Let Russell Cope’s local property experts help you to sell your property
- Our local property experts help and support you every step of the way
- Our strong marketing package ensures your property gains national and local coverage
- Our local one stop shop approach allows us to offer the very best in local property services, including:
- Financial planning
When you want the best local independent estate agent then look no further
- Russell Cope regularly appear at the top in the local area for property listings on Rightmove
- From our local branch in Bedworth, we can help sell properties in Bedworth, Nuneaton and Coventry
- Our local property experts know the local area inside out which gives you the best chance of selling your property
- Rest assured our experts will help you through every stage of selling your property
Russell Cope - a business built on trust and our local reputation
- Our reputation is important to us, many of our customers turn to us on the back of a local recommendation
- Our local experts pride themselves on the professional service we offer
- Our reputation has been built by focusing on putting the customer first
- Our approach is simple, we give honest property advice, and will not play games just to get your instruction
- Our aim is to provide you with the information you need to make an informed decision
A complete marketing package to sell your home
At Russell Cope we leave no stone unturned trying to market your property in the most professional manner. Our standard marketing package includes:
- A high profile 'FOR SALE' board
- High quality colour property sales brochure
- Detailed floor plans
- Property details on our dedicated website which incorporates Google maps
- Property details on national property portals including Rightmove
- Regular advertisements in the local newspaper
- High street presence in our office window display
- Targeted direct mailings and email campaigns to potential buyers who we believe will be interested in your property
- From a legal perspective we also organise your Energy Performance Certificate
Its easy to make your property stand out with our comprehensive marketing package.
Keeping you in the loop
Our local property experts advise you with regular updates on activity and interest shown in your property from prospective buyers. When we get an enquiry to view your property we contact you immediately and arrange a convenient time for the prospective buyer to visit. Our staff are happy manage the viewings however if you wish, we are happy to attend all viewings on your behalf, and will always give you honest feedback after every viewing.
The steps to selling your property
Step 1 - Property Assessment & Valuation
Call one of our team on 02476314601 and arrange a convenient time for us to visit you. We will assess your home, discuss your specific needs and requirements and balance this by giving you a realistic valuation, based on our local knowledge. Should you wish us to act on your behalf we will take all the necessary photos, note any attractive selling features, measure each room and create a floorplan.
Step 2 – Picking the right estate agent
We hope you are happy with our approach to selling your property and let us help you. We will agree the selling price for the property and once you have signed a simple agreement which confirms you want us to help you sell your property.
Step 3 - Approve Property Sales Details
From the information we have collected and the photo’s we have taken we will create attractive property sales details to present your property to prospective buyers. It is essential you approve these details by signing, dating and sending them back to us. This ensures we comply with the Property Misdescriptions Act.
Step 4 - Getting your property ready for prospective buyers
Once we start to market your property you need to make sure your home is ready for viewings. The littlest of things can make the biggest of differences. Spend some time tidying up the garden, trimming and pruning any trees, bushes or plants can enhance a properties kerb appeal. Make sure the external paintwork and guttering are in good order and if you have a garage door give it a lick of paint. Internally, simple jobs like regrouting the tiles in the kitchen or bathroom or replacing tired carpets and give the internal doors and paintwork a fresh coat of paint can make all the difference.
Step 5 – Viewing your property
We will never ask a prospective buyer to contact you directly, every viewing will be by appointment only arranged through us. It is essential you present your property in the best light, so make sure your home is clean and tidy and follow the quick tips listed below:
- Ensure that the garden is tidy, make sure any rubbish is in the bin
- Clean the house make sure it is clean and tidy and any clutter is cleared away
- If you have pets make sure they are locked away while the viewing takes place
- In winter make sure the house is warm
- In the bathroom make sure the towels are neatly hung on rails or on the bath
- In the bedroom make sure all beds are made
- Throughout the house remove all personal items you would not want anyone to see
Step 5 – Receiving an Offer
As soon as we receive an offer on your property we will contact you, normally by telephone. We have a legal obligation that all offers are confirmed to you in writing, irrespective of what it is. You must then consider the offer and advise us if you wish to accept or not. Our team will be happy to discuss the offer with you in more detail but ultimately it is your decision. Once you accept the offer then sale can be agreed.
Rest assured our local knowledgeable staff can help you every step of the way to help you sell your property. For more information on how we can help, call one of our local property experts on 02476 314701.